Printed version of e-Books?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printed version of e-Books?

I wanted to check and see if anyone would be intersted in having printed versions of the various e-Books. We have looked into having the color copied and bound with a cover -- which would save you the hassle of printing and stapling pages. We would have them color copied in bulk, and send in the mail.

Let me know if you are interested. I am adding a poll to see what everyone thinks.
    Thanks.
    James
    I only read them on-line
    0.00%
    I read them on-line and print out important sections
    22.22%
    I printed the whole thing
    77.78%
    Last edited by james; 06-14-2007, 01:44 PM.
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: Printed version of e-Books?

I would definitely buy the e-cookbooks. Once I am done with the oven plans, I probably would not buy a bound book of those. I am becoming attached to my printed out coffee and grout stained version!
    "You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six."

-- Yogi Berra

Forno Tito

Comment

I would also purchase printed e-cookbooks I am sure they would be of good quality . Every thing I have purchased from the F-B store has been very good.

Comment

Yes, I would buy the e-cookbooks. As for the plans, I printed every page and read every word and will save - but I will not really have a use for them unless my wife decides to move (not likely) and I'm forced to build another.

Yes, I probably would have purchased had they been for sale at the time.
        As for the FB store, James has a great staff (Krista and Tammy have been very nice and their communication terrific). I would never hesitate to purchase anything.

RT

Comment

Working...
        X