Ramekins Class with Peter Reinhart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramekins Class with Peter Reinhart

I was told by Ramekins that there was room in their March class offered by Peter Reinhart, so I signed up. Unfortunately they made a mistake and called back to say there was no room in the class. They said they would talk to him and see if he could add another class. I just wanted to let people know there may be another class added. It may be a slim chance but I will let the forum know if another class does open up.

Ramekins Class Search Results

I was curious if anyone has taken these classes from Ramekins. I would appreciate any comments if you have, I may sign up for both. The second one because I have never seen one of those eggs fired up.

Loren

Re: Ramekins Class with Peter Reinhart

Originally posted by Loren View Post
    I was told by Ramekins that there was room in their March class offered by Peter Reinhart, so I signed up. Unfortunately they made a mistake and called back to say there was no room in the class. They said they would talk to him and see if he could add another class. I just wanted to let people know there may be another class added. It may be a slim chance but I will let the forum know if another class does open up.

Loren
    I, also, was disapointed to find the classes full.

Originally posted by Loren View Post
    I was curious if anyone has taken these classes from Ramekins. I would appreciate any comments if you have, I may sign up for both. The second one because I have never seen one of those eggs fired up.

Loren
    I took a WFO class there this June. We cooked on their Weber, the Big Green Egg, and an FB WFO. It was a very enjoyable class.

I thought that I was going to get some advanced notice of Reinhart's class, but no such luck.

J W

Comment

Re: Ramekins Class with Peter Reinhart

I am glad to hear you enjoyed the class, I signed up for both. From my experience and what you said their customer focus could use some work.

Comment

Working...
      X