How many do you cook for?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many do you cook for?

I guess we all cook pizza for our friends and family!
    What size partyís do you hold?
    How many pizzas do you cook?
    How many people share the actual making and cooking?

Our partyís average around 10-14 people but we did cater for 60 on one occasion last summer.
    We like to get folk involved and we expect the family to bring their own favourite toppings.

My normal is 6 pizzas for a group of 4 to 8 people but i have done 14 to 16 pizzas a few times for bigger groups. We did pizza for the national night out on our block and we had a huge turnout for that. And i did 16 pizzas for that event with just a little left over. So that is the most i have done on that oven. We shall see what the next one holds.

Comment

We have around 20 people. We do all the prep and everyone makes their own pizza, even the 4 or 5 year olds. I think that is what makes this event so fun. I cook most of them but there are times i get a break.
      Check out my pictures here:
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

I tend to do the actual cooking and others do the preparation and distribution.
        A few years back we,( Sarah and I) were doing everything and getting well stressed out.
        I make the dough 2-3 days in advance and do it by hand but I donít seem to have mastered consistency.....
        Last edited by fox; 06-04-2019, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X