New Cooking Classes in Sonoma County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cooking Classes in Sonoma County

We are very happy to announce the formation of a new wood-fired cooking school in Somona County, Northern California -- Forno Rustico.

Lea Bergen is a well-known chef and wood-fired cooking expert, Forno Bravo oven owner, and FFB (Friend of Forno Bravo), and we have been talking with her for some time about starting a new wood-fired cooking school with an emphasis on small classes, personal attention, and the highest levels of cooking. And we are thrilled to say that her new venture Forno Rustico, has taken off.

Forno Rustico offers individual lessons and lessons for small groups, from 2-3 people and 4-8 people (the largest size) -- with an emphasis on personalized, individual attention. The content of each class is set up between Lea and the individuals, and times are set on a per class basis.

We will be posting more information on FB.com, and you can download their brochure here:

http://www.fornobravo.com/PDF/Forno_Rustico.pdf

Lea has the perfect wood-fired cooking background, having been:

Director of De'Medici Cooking School in Chianti, Italy
    Culinary Director of Webvan
    VP Program Development California Culinary Academy
    GM of Thomas Fogarty Winery
    Chef at Greens Restaurant (San Francisco)
    Line cook at Chez Panisse (Berkeley)
    Founding chef Opera House Cafe (Petaluma)

You can reach Forno Rustico at 707 321-6917.

James
    Last edited by james; 06-14-2009, 12:48 PM.
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: New Cooking Classes in Sonoma County

A little late for me James - 2 weeks from today I am in Sonoma, but in a different class. I was hoping for 100% WFO cooking but it sounds like I will get a mix. But, with the allure of the wine country, I am sure there will be other opportunities.

All said, sounds like a great offering!

Les...
    Check out my pictures here:
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

Working...
    X