Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza Oven Dinner Auction

Gang,

Not sure where to post but thought this section would work...

I'm donating a Gourmet Pizza dinner for 6-8 people (3-4) couples at our local Church Festival in the "bid 'n buy" area. The "lucky" (hopefully) winner will pay the church for the dinner then I'll buy all of the food and arrange a time with the winner to host the party.

I've always wanted to do something like this. I love to cook and host parties, and this will help out our local school parish plus get the word out on wood fired cooking.

Thanks
    Dick
    thebadger
    Attached Files

Re: Pizza Oven Dinner Auction

What an awesome idea...Phil and I do a lot of volunteer work anything and everything to do with cooking! We have been asked to donate services of 'Chef for the day" type thing its a BIG hassel because we need to bring everything in and you are cooking in an unfamilar kitchen...so if you bring the party to the youe house it makes it SOOOOO much easier and less costly!

Thanks for the idea...can't wait to tell Chef!!

Malinda
    Check out our blog for a glimpse into our hobbies of home brewing, soda, beer and wine, gardening and most of all cooking in our WFO!

http://thereddragoncafe.blogspot.com/

Comment

I agree with Malinda! A great idea, Dick! And an inspiration to all of us!

Super!
      Jay

Comment

We did something fun at our church today, I brought my portable pizza oven and setup outside the front of the church and sold pizzas as people left the service as a fund raiser. We ended up selling about 60 pizzas and people loved it.

Comment

Working...
        X