New Cooking Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cooking Pages

We have started the process of improving the recipe and cooking section of Fornobravo.com. There is a new recipe search function, and we just re-did the retained heat cooking page -- along with a chart on cooking temperatures. It's a start, and we will keep getting better.

The cooking section home page is The World's First Brick Oven Cooking Site.

The retained heat cooking page is http://fornobravo.com/brick_oven_coo...t_cooking.html.

As always, comments and input are greatly appreciated -- along with your favorite recipes and techniques.

James
    Last edited by james; 05-03-2007, 04:53 AM.
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

James,

You have converted the pizza recipe to weight measurements. Could you do the same for foccacio, flatbreads, etc

thanks

Comment

Nice idea

I will start the process of going through all the dough-based recipes, and simply including both cups and grams.

I am viewing the recipe section as a life-long project -- it will just keep getting richer and better with every item we post.

James
      Pizza Ovens
      Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

dough recipe/ process

James, at the encouragement of some friends, I just completed a first draft of my pizza dough making process. If you are interested in a copy of my power point presentation for making pizza dough please let me know.
        Harold

Comment

Nice idea

Harold,

Sounds good. Do you have lots of photos? If you email me the .ppt, I will convert it to .pdf and post it on Forno Bravo.com, with a link in from here. You will be able to click through page by page from a browser.

Also, there are some really good postings on the Forno Bravo Forum from Paulages. I will find those, and stick them to the top of the pizza making section -- along with the powerpoint.

James
          Pizza Ovens
          Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Working...
          X