Retrurn to Reinhart...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retrurn to Reinhart...

This evening I made another batch of Reinhart's ABED ciabatta recipe and it turned out fantastically. I really enjoy the texture that the olive oil produces too. It got the "best" tick of approval from the wife - first time ever!

Flour was Superb Baker's Flour (Allied Mills) and the rest as per the recipe.

I once again used the baguette tray to hold the shape. I also made a pot of butternut soup to have with the bread as the weather has turned and we had some rain today.
    Last edited by heliman; 04-12-2010, 06:32 PM.
    / Rossco

Re: Retrurn to Reinhart...

Wow!

That looks Good!

Keep up the good work!

JED

Comment

Hi Rossco!

Looks really nice!

I usually do Peter's ciabatta also though often a bit wetter. I did Jason's yesterday. It is 96% hydration and so light! (I did it because I wanted bread in four hours and didn't have time to retard!) Need to work on high hydration sourdough ciabatta! Will try to get pics up later!
      Jay

Comment

Re: Return to Reinhart...

Thanks for the kind words Jed & Jay...

Ciabatta is a really great bread to make. I have really learned a lot from making it - but I have also learned how little I know about bread making in general! It is definitely a science - with so many variables that it's incredible. That's probably what makes it fun!
        Last edited by heliman; 04-13-2010, 04:40 PM.
        / Rossco

Comment

That meal looks perfect.
          Thread: http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/g...land-8759.html

Member WFOAMBA

Comment

Re: Return to Reinhart...

Thanx DS ...
            / Rossco

Comment

Working...