web analytics
Bread-Baking Workshop - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Community Cookbook Recipe Contest

Do you have a wood fired recipe that gets rave reviews from family and friends? Now is your opportunity to not only share it with other wood fired chefs and enthusiasts, but get rewarded, too! Starting June 1 through July 30, 2016 we are holding a Summer Wood Fired Recipe Contest and the winner will receive a $75.00 shopping spree in the Forno Bravo Store.

Submit your recipes through the Forno Bravo Community Cookbook “Submit a Recipe” button. The winner will be based on the number of votes the recipe receives. A link to the recipes will be posted on the Forno Bravo Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest pages and the Forum. To be eligible to win, your recipe must include a photo of the dish being cooked in your wood fired oven.
See more
See less

Bread-Baking Workshop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bread-Baking Workshop

All,

On April 14-15, the season's first Mary G's Artisan Bread Workshop was held. There were four participants, which is about the maximum I can handle. It's a very intense two days, and we made a total of six different breads. There's more detailed information on my website (:: Mary G's Artisan Breads :: Traditional wood-fired brick-oven breads made to uncompromising gourmet standards) on the Workshops page.

I'm attaching a few pics of the event.

Cheers,

Jim
    "Made are tools, and born are hands"--William Blake, 1757-1827
Working...
X