1.9kg Roast Lamb......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.9kg Roast Lamb......

Started off with pre heating the oven at 2.30 (had a couple of beers while I was waiting) we put the lamb in the conventional oven for an hour at 5pm on 180c.
    Meanwhile the oven died down to 350c by 6pm.

We through in the meat, potatoes, carrots, parsnip & pumpkin at the same time (potatoes were put in the microwave for a while in water..dont ask me for how long as the missus did that while I was outside)

Turned out great... vegies were crisp & light... meat was pink in the middle & just right on the outside... we turned the meat from time to time to cook it evenly.

great night...
    who are these children? & why are they calling me dad?

Re: 1.9kg Roast Lamb......

Hmm yum...
    The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Wow that does look great. Do you have any left over lamb?

I just did a lamb roast myself. I took some left over lamb and diced it up put it on a pizza with some fresh spinach, goat cheese, asiago cheese, mozzarella and a tomato sauce.

It was a real winner for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith In Virginia View Post
        Wow that does look great. Do you have any left over lamb?

I just did a lamb roast myself. I took some left over lamb and diced it up put it on a pizza with some fresh spinach, goat cheese, asiago cheese, mozzarella and a tomato sauce.

It was a real winner for all.
        Yep lamb rolls today for lunce...

You have to admit. Isnt the taste just so much better in the ovens.. It has that smokey hint through it. Was just as good today. Definatly not dry.
        who are these children? & why are they calling me dad?

Comment

Working...
        X