Ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ribs

Well, I tried my first real food, ribs. I removed the membrane, put rub on them, and threw them in a 300 degree oven with closed door for 3.5 hours. I then misted heavily the ribs, covered in foil, and threw them in for an hour. Then, I opened the foil, rubbed sauce, kept the foil open, and threw them back in to the oven for 30 minutes with closed door. I opened it back up after the 30 minutes, rubbed again with sauce, and threw them in to a closed door. Now for the results. They fall off the bone, are delicious, meaty, and taisty! I never thought I would have two serious smokers.
    Nice!

Unfortunately you need to go to my Picassa to see the ribs. The image was too large for FB. No big.
    An excellent pizza is shared with the ones you love!

Acoma's Tuscan:
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/a...scan-2862.html

Re: Ribs

Nice! Kind of uknown territory on your first few roasts/bakes, huh?

We did my mother-in-law's stew today for 5 hours in a covered pan, as a follow-up to strawberry crepes this morning. 250ish for 5 hours - all the meat and vegies cooked well. The spices were a bit lacking. Potential for future greatness, I guess.

Glad to hear your ribs turned out well Robert. I'll try that in the near future.
    GJBingham
    -----------------------------------
    Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

Working...
    X