Thawarted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thawarted

So I get home about 4:30, crank the oven up for some 9:00PM pizza, and the wife brings home fried catfish and accessories from an office party. Oh well, I have 50 breakfast tacos to make for the neighborhood garage sale tomorrow so I guess I will cook some breakfast pizzas too.

Re: Thawarted

Catfish vs. pizza......hands down, pizza wins every time (even that nasty cardboard they called pizza in elementary school). I love the 'sport' and challenge of fishing and will even clean and fillet them, just don't ask me to eat any fish (shellfish not included).

Just a thought...could have saved the catfish for breakfast fish tacos for the neighborhood and gone ahead with pizza for dinner.

RT

Comment

Originally posted by RTflorida View Post
      I love the 'sport' and challenge of fishing
      Does not apply to catfish. You put bait on a hook, put a bell on the end of your pole - go to sleep. When you hear the bell, get up, reel in the dumb fish.

Les...
      Check out my pictures here:
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

sorry fish wins over pizza for me!!! Got to know how to cook fish though!

Comment

Well 50 tacos made, Carne Guisada, Sausage egg and cheese, Sausage bean and cheese, and Potato egg and cheese, along with plenty pico de gallo and salsa verde. I'm going back to bed.

Comment

The oven was still over 500 degrees this morning, so I built a little booster fire and cooked some breakfast pizzas, hot sausage and pico de gallo.

Comment

Hey,

Derk again. B-Pizzas look great !

I was looking at your construction photos again was wondering what the perlite like material was that you used to fill in around the chimney and 1st and 2nd arch areas?

It looks like you stuck cottage cheese all over that area?
              Derk

Comment

It is 8 to 1 perlcrete. It is white because I mixed it with some white masonry I was given as samples.

Comment

Was that the same perlcrete mix that you used under your oven floor?

Samples are great ! Free is better.

Derk

Comment

Working...
                  X