Mini Pork Roast & Vegetables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Pork Roast & Vegetables

Cranked up the WFO on arrival home from work and was eating within 2 hours.

Meal consisted of Mini pork roast, roast potato wedges with rosemary, pumpkin and sweet potato with honey and brown sugar glaze and roast onion.

Started with both pork and vegetables covered with foil for about 45 mins then removed the covering and threw in a small log for flame to crispen the outer areas of both.
    / Rossco

Re: Mini Pork Roast & Vegetables

how hot was your oven and what did you cook the roast in? I made a lovely roast with fresh rosemary but it seemed to cook to fast on the outside so had to bring inside and put in oven to finish off., Thanks!!

Comment

Yes, I too am interested in how hot your oven was when you cooked. I burnt the heck out of some brownies, so I'm a little gunshy.

Comment

The oven was around 350 C for the roast. The key is to cover with foil for the bulk of the cooking time - then add some flame to crispen and brown for the last 15 mins or so.

The scones were cooked at 260 C - with a nice even bake. I left it for a few hrs to stabilise after doing the roast with the door on, then removed the door to bring up the coals a bit before cooking them. I cooked scones with the door on for about 12 mins.
        / Rossco

Comment

Working...
        X