X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza - Serial Number 00000001

Hi everyone,

First post, first wood fired oven, very first PIZZA - Yummmmm

Seafood pizza, sour cream base, grated mozzarella, lots of prawns, calamari slices, scallop, red onion, garlic and dried chillies - dress with coriander (not in Pic). Pizza S/N 00000002 - Pepperoni with dripping cheese

Bloody Bliss....

Al

Re: Pizza - Serial Number 00000001

Welcome Al!

Goods start on the pizza - but you may want to drop the base heat down a bit and add some flame. This will minimise the base charring and will cook the top evenly too. Get the FB free eBook and check out the section on fires - I found it very useful.

Cheers
    / Rossco

Comment

Great idea for a pizza - anything in your sour cream base besides sour cream?

Karl

Comment

Al,

Nice setting for a gathering for pizza and whatever else you're preparing that day. Keep the food pics coming!

John

Comment

Thanks Guys. I downloaded the book last night. I will study it before the next Pizza night on Sat. I didn't get the oven to full temp. Was a bit nervous. Will be braver next time. The garlic is crushed and mixed with the sour cream, nothing else added. If you dont like the chillis. Cracked pepper is great as well. All the best. Al

Comment

Working...
          X