Paella

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paella

We made Paella the other night. I started it on the range top and finished it in the pizza oven. Follow your favorite Paella recipe.
    I had the rice mixture about 70% done. Then put it in the oven for about 10 minutes I then added the mussels and clams for 5 more minutes and finally the shrimp and Rock Fish for the last 5 minutes. The rice was perfect, a little crunchy on the top and bottom.
    I got the Saffron at Trader Joe's It is the strands that come in a little jar. I just added warm water to the jar and let sit for about 5 minute before adding it to the rice mixture.

Re: Paella

That looks amazing! I want to try cooking something different in my oven but we are not ready to break away from the pizza.

Comment

That does look amazing.

Comment

Making my mouth water on this one. Looks great and I'm sure tastes just as good as it looks

Comment

hey all, i have only cooked pizza 3 times in the oven in 3 months, 1 right now as i type for the kids and me , bit one thing i did try was a paella and like this one just followed the rescipe and fnished it in the wfo , bootifull,and i got the paella pan as a present , also have done beef, chickens, duck ,ribs,pasta bake, baked greek custard, and while i am enjoying this pizza there is a pork belly slow roasting away for dinner, mmm ....anyone hungry???? you can cook anything in the wfo not just pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by jas. View Post
            you can cook anything in the wfo not just pizza.
            Same here, we do most of our roasting and baking in the WFO..
            The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Here's a photo of Antonio Laudisio and his artfully crafted paella cooked exclusively in his FB Primavera oven at the 2010 FB Expo. Antonio drew large crowds while he was cooking, not only for his culinary expertise, but also for his real-life stories, jokes and anecdotes. Quite the the character, Antonio was worth the price of admission.

Comment

Working...
              X