This little piggy went to market.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This little piggy went to market.

We are having a few ppl over for a pork night and couldnt resist getting a pig head to cook.

Its freaking the wife out but Im sure the dog will just love it, and for $3 itll be cheap meals for ages for him, unless I have a go at it first.
    The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Re: This little piggy went to market.

Looks good, have always loved Pigs Cheek!

Comment

The night was an absolute blast as usual, one of our friends was straight onto the pigs head and started carving it up.
      It was delish, not much meat but delish.
      Last edited by brickie in oz; 05-28-2011, 08:33 PM.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

We tried the tzatziki from another thread last night and it was superb.

Originally posted by asimenia View Post
        Me too - super fast and very tasty
        for anyone who needs the (my) recipe ......
        I tub 250g strained Greek yoghurt
        1/4 cucumber grated on small holes - squeezed of all liquid (do that by squeezing the grated cucumber in your hands). Add to yoghurt. 1 clove of garlic peeled and grated using the side of the grater with small holes (as before) add to yoghurt. 2 tbsp olive oil - 1tsp vinegar - salt (approx 1/2 tsp) add all to yoghurt and mix well!
        Excellent tzatziki every time ..... been making it this way for 20yrs at least twice a week and no complaints only compliments! Enjoy

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Glad you liked the tzatziki - told you it's the least fussy way to make it - and tastes just like in every taverna in Greece. I make a mean Greek salad as well! LOL - or any other thing from Greece .... just ask!
          You should have invited my mother-in-law for the pigs head would have made a change from her usual lamb's head! She also demolishes fish heads - Greeks think eating the fish brain makes you smarter .... go figure!

Comment

Working...
          X