What's for Breakfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for Breakfast

I'm new to posting but I thought I would see what everybodie's favorite dish is to cook for breakfast the day after pizza's for dinner. My oven the morning after cooking pizzas is usally around 450 F on the floor and 500F in the dome sometimes higher depending on how long I was cooking the night before. Anyway the kids always hit me up for their favorite, I throw breakfast sausage links in the a cast iron skillet, cook them up in the oven. I then take the sausage out of skillet and wipe out most of the grease. Then I layer in frozen hash browns, about half of the sausage cut up then, then I make indentations for eggs and crack 8 or so eggs in the indendations then in sprinkle cheddar cheese over the whole thing put that back in the oven and i'm a hero in the morning without much effort on part.

Re: What's for Breakfast

That one is deserving of a picture.

Karangi kitchen thread has a great breakast which looks like he cooks in a pizza dough

I don't have anything great to mention as my first oven wasnt that crash hot for oven temps the next day...... but next oven will be
    Cheers
    Damon

Build #1

Build #2 (Current)

Comment

Your breakfast sounds excellent! How long does it take once you've put the pan of hashbrowns and all back in?
      Shelley

Comment

Once I put the hashbrowns and everything back in it takes about 20 minutes or so depending on the heat of the oven, I just watch the eggs and when they are done to my satisfaction everything else is usually pretty good as well. I'll take a picture next time a make it.

Comment

Working...
        X