Pizza Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza Party

Invited the family over for the Holiday weekend and had our 1st pizza party. We knocked out 17 pizzas in an hour or so. I think we could have done it quicker had I had or invited help with making the pizza but everything came out great.

My question is how long should I expect to cook pizza without having to recharge the oven? The first few pizzas were cooked in under 2 minutes but the last one took around 8.

To recharge the oven, it is simply a matter of stopping pizza production and rebuilding a fire in the center and waiting the base to get back up to the higher temp?

Re: Pizza Party

Maintain a fire on the side continually while cooking pizzas. It also provides an oven light. If your oven temp is dropping off too fast, and it's new, it may still be wet. You may find it will improve with more use.
    Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

Hello TLK

As David S said fire on one side Pizza on the other.
      If the floor cools too much you can move the fire to the other side and continue cooking.
      I keep a good fire going because I am usually planning to use the retained heat next day so I want the oven fully charged.

David

Comment

hadn't occurred to me to move the fire to the opposite side after the floor cools down. Will try it next time.

Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Pizza Party

Oh this is cool! I think I might have an excuse to eat pizza in the coming weeks. Last week i made a pizza with my family ,pizza was very nice . Really make this pizza. Pizza is a delicious dish.Pizza much like my family too.

Comment

Working...
          X