Blessed by a true Pizziaolo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blessed by a true Pizziaolo

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of meeting and being assisted by a gentlemen by the name of Michael Fairholme who stopped over and shared his great knowledge of the whole pizza experience from start to finish. It truly was one of the most enjoyable evenings I have had in a long time. Having a true pizzaiolo assisting us was truly a awesome learning experience. Michael assisted us from start to finish and provided us some great tips from dough making and stretching, enhancing our toppings and cooking techniques. He originally had planned to spend two hours but ended up staying over 5 hours as we had other guests over as he was having a great time with our friends.

We probably made over 10 pizzas and Michael stated they were pizzas he would serve in a restaraunt in Napoli. He said we were very already close to producing the ones we made this past weekend prior to him coming over, and now with his tips we feel we are now there to making a pizza worthy of a pizzaiolo's approval.

Michael is a professional and truly a Pizzaiolo!! His knowledge and experience in the kitchen as well as producing a great pizza is invaluable. I am so fortunate we live close to Michael and had the opportunity to spend an evening with him. I promised Michael next time he is in town I will have him over for dinner and have my mom over as well as she is an awesome Italian cook.
Working...
X