Well, last week to be precise...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, last week to be precise...

Nothing too original, but I was proud of the way they turned out. I made these for my wife's family. Whilst they did get eaten, I don't think my efforts were truly recognized, nor understood. (Maybe you can relate to this!)

I suspect you will get asked "when we going to have another pizza" party...........I think they were too busy enjoying you fine looking pizzas to say anything.
    Russell
    Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Actually, when I arrived with freshly-baked pizzas, they were more interested in putting a Santa hat on the dog! (What could be more of an insult than that?)

But never mind, I might have a pizza party in the New Year so they can see what's really involved!

Comment

I can understand your feelings. One thing you can and should di to get people involved and interested is to have them help make the pizzas. From helping younger kids put some toppings on to teaching your friends and family to stretch the dough and top the pizzas and even on to cooking it in the oven. But there will be times that everyone is preoccupied by something else. That is just how it is.

Randy

Comment

Originally posted by cleverdick View Post
          Actually, when I arrived with freshly-baked pizzas, they were more interested in putting a Santa hat on the dog! (What could be more of an insult than that?)

But never mind, I might have a pizza party in the New Year so they can see what's really involved!

haha so sad but also so funny! Pizza shouldn't be judged on appearance imo

Comment

Working...
          X