Cajun pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cajun pizza

What do you do when your brother-in-law has a crawfish boil and gives you a bag of left overs?

Make crawfish pizza of course. Can you say GONE IN 60 SECONDS.
    Wade Lively

Re: Cajun pizza

I'll take your word for it. Yuk formed on my lips as I look at the pic. Glad you enjoyed it!
    GJBingham
    -----------------------------------
    Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

With or without the shells? What else went on it?

So, lobster pizza?

Looks good to me....Come on George.....

#1 ingredient on Pizza in Japan?? Squid!!!
      Sharing life's positives and loving the slow food lane

Comment

SJ,
        I didn't eat pizza once in Japan. Expensive and not very good looking. It seemed to me at the time that eggs were the #1 ingredient.

Shelled lobster does sound good though!
        GJBingham
        -----------------------------------
        Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

Sorry, you don't appreciate crawfish George. I won't post any more "experimental pizzas"

I made 4 other usuals, chicken pesto, canadian bacon, ect. but everyone has seen those.

Definitely without shells. Took the cooked peeled tails and added to a B?chamel sauce ( i didn't have the cream to make an Alfredo) and then some Emeril's seasoning to taste. Spread over the dough and then a light sprinkle of cheese.

I think an Alfredo would work a bit better, but it was still quite good does not overpower the shellfish. It should work fine with shrimp, scallops, spinach/artichoke or Lobster. Whoa, a thought! A lobster roll pizza, when it comes out of the oven roll it up and eat. Dang, I am getting hungry.
          Last edited by wlively; 04-30-2008, 11:57 AM.
          Wade Lively

Comment

Working...
          X