X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Bread and Pizza***

Last night threw in a few pizza's and some bread with the leftover dough,,
    Mark
    Last edited by ThisOldGarageNJ; 08-16-2010, 05:48 PM.

Re: ***Bread and Pizza***

mmmmmmm. looks delicious!
    is that sliced hot dogs on the pizza?

I did bread and pizza last night, too. My first attempt at sourdough from my own culture and baking bread in the WFO. I was out there loading them in at 12:30 a.m.!

I finally got around to that reuben pizza I was dreaming of. I decided the ideal ordering of ingredients is:
    crust
    homemade thousand island dressing
    shredded swiss cheese
    sauerkraut
    julienned corned beef on the very top, in order to get a little crispy char action

It was really, really tasty! This round was using regular white crust, but I'm going down to try and conjure up some rye dough right now for a pizza lunch with the girls tomorrow.
    And more bread baking to follow, of course!

Comment

Re: ***Bread and Pizza***

Originally posted by splatgirl View Post
      mmmmmmm. looks delicious!
      is that sliced hot dogs on the pizza?

I finally got around to that reuben pizza I was dreaming of. I decided the ideal ordering of ingredients is:
      crust
      homemade thousand island dressing
      shredded swiss cheese
      sauerkraut
      That is a hot dog and blue cheese pizza, Hot dogs ??? My daughters boyfriend had that idea, said it was great,,, I thought he may be nuts, BUT Its one of the best pizza toppings ever, tastes great,, not like a hot dog and seems like it belongs there...

I MUST go to the deli this morn and pick up the swiss, corned beef etc, I cant find my antique hot metal sandwich maker so I am ggonna go with the reuben calzones..

Pics to follow

Comment

Working...
      X