Free to a good home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Free to a good home

It's a longshot, but do you still have the fireclay?

John in Eau Claire

Comment

Oddly enough I do...608-295-1371 if you want to call

Peter
      Member WFO-AMB=WW

Comment

Originally posted by KraemerBAC View Post

I have no problem shipping it, I was just curious since I had no problem finding it.I will see if I can find an easy( and economical) way to get it to you. Happy to help in any way...Peter
        Kraemer, hitting you up because I am also from Wis. Starting a wfo build this spring. I see in some of your posts you had some fireclay, a while ago. Where did you purchase it and how expensive was it? Also did you use any of it and what ratios did you use? I live up near Appleton and work as a bricklayer foreman for Boldt Construction, also a BAC member Local #(9). Thanks for any help you can give me. When purchasing any fireclay or premixed materials shipping is terrible. What is available in your area?
        Last edited by Campmaki; 01-27-2014, 05:40 PM. Reason: wrong name

Comment

Campmaki,

I still have 4 bags of the stuff that are yours for the taking if you want them...I used roughly 2 bags on my build primarily for the homebrew high heat mortar. I don't really remember the the ratios but easily found in the forum. I originally got it from a brickyard in Paletine,Ill. Either message me or give me a call at 608-295-1371. I may actually be up your way in the next month or so, visiting Lawrence U for work, and could just throw it in the car for you... let me know

Peter
          Member WFO-AMB=WW

Comment

Kraemer , thanks for your help. Keep in touch. Wayne

Comment

Working...
            X