Ciao e Grazie a Tutti!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ciao e Grazie a Tutti!!

Due to the fact I am basically done with my oven except for the stone veneer and some other small minor details, I probably will not be posting to the forum anymore. It also seems someone of great value to the forum is not pleased by an incident which occurred some time ago at my residence; so therefore my input to the forum may not be welcome.

I am sure I will occasionally check in and search for some recipes or if I need to resolve any oven issues. James, I am truly glad I found this forum and without all the time and effort you have put into it, I do not think I would have been able to accomplish my dream. The instructions and tips provided by you and all the other oven builders are awesome!! Additionally, you sell some fantastic products and thank you to your great staff that is great to deal with and provide great customer service whenever there is an issue. Please look up my uncle next time you are in the Lucca area.

To all the contributors to the forum, keep up the great posts. The wood-fired oven community is growing and a large part of it is due to your hard work and input to this forum in particular. I do not know of a better site where to go and get all the information necessary from starting, building, finishing and tips on how to make pizzas which rival the ones from Napoli.

Keep up the great job and buona fortuna a tutti!!

Re: Ciao e Grazie a Tutti!!

E lei.

Not quite sure what the incident was that he's referring to. You're welcome here anytime.
    GJBingham
    -----------------------------------
    Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

dalucca2003, I am sure that something that happened at your home has no bearing whatsoever on your posts on this forum. I am equally sure that James would say that whether someone posts 1, 100 or 1000 times their input is equally valued. The forum is the sum of all the parts and long may it remain so. One of the great things about this forum is that by and large it is not elitist and all comment is welcome.

My take on it is that having built your own oven your continued participation is a massive plus to the knowledge base. For myself I hope that you will re-consider your position on this.

Comment

Yep, me too... Don't know what its about, don't care, and will gladly read whatever you post without prejudice.

Anyway, I think there's room enough on this forum for two members to keep out of each others' way if they need to!
        "Building a Brick oven is the most fun anyone can have by themselves." (Terry Pratchett... slightly amended)

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/p...pics-2610.html
        http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f9/p...nues-2991.html

Comment

If something that happened made you not welcome here you would have already been banned from the site. I personally hope you will stick around and continue to post. This forum is made of of many ideas and thoughts. Its the mixture that makes it great. Losing even one ingredient will make it suffer. I hope you will reconsider and continue your needed support.
          Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste
          like chicken...

My 44" oven in progress...

Comment

Me four!
            Dude, you should read the stuff I post that never makes it! For some reason, James tolerates me. As a fellow WFOer (WOOFER), we share a commonality. Our everyday experience posted to this forum helps everyone learn or at least, smile. As stated by INISHTA there are no elitists here.
            If this board can stand inexplicable Aussie posts, Frances rhymes and my silly self, it'll withstand whatever you send. Stay with us.

Comment

ditto, stick around.

The oven building is just the start of a good WFO relationship....
              Sharing life's positives and loving the slow food lane

Comment

Gone............ apparently. Where's Dusty, Maver, RC.....?
                GJBingham
                -----------------------------------
                Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

Working...
                X