X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AnnieMacD
    replied
    Re: Downtown Chicago Slide Show

Jim, I so enjoyed looking at your pics with more than a hint of nostalgia! I lived in Chicago (burbs) for 17 years before coming back home to Scotland 4 years ago. I took this trip many times - whenever I had visitors - so great to see Chicago in all its glory. Interesting that the skyline has already changed with the growth of the Trump Tower in place of the Sun Times building. Thanks.
    Annie

Leave a comment:

• MAVANO
    replied

that sounds good let me know we'll have a pizza or more

Leave a comment:

• Xabia Jim
    replied

Originally posted by MAVANO View Post
    awesome pictures I never knew these areas in Chicago and I lived here all my life I guess a boat tour is in my future, beautiful pictures ,I wished I knew you where here in August could of had pizza with me
    Mav....the architectural boat tour lasts about 2 hours and covers most of this trip...it's a fantastic boat ride...do the one at Michigan Ave that's done by the architectural society....but in the summer! It's a great trip I've done three times now! I'd do it again tomorrow, er, this summer.....

Leave a comment:

• MAVANO
    replied

awesome pictures I never knew these areas in Chicago and I lived here all my life I guess a boat tour is in my future, beautiful pictures ,I wished I knew you where here in August could of had pizza with me

Leave a comment:

• gjbingham
    replied

Nice pics Jim. Thanks for posting. I think I saw the ADA building in there. God, I miss them....... No, wait....... Never mind.

Leave a comment:

• Xabia Jim
    started a topic Downtown Chicago Slide Show

Downtown Chicago Slide Show

Picasa Web Albums - Qman - Chicago Loop ...

from last August (when it was warmer!)

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f32/...trip-3355.html
Working...
X