Downtown Chicago Slide Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downtown Chicago Slide Show

Picasa Web Albums - Qman - Chicago Loop ...

from last August (when it was warmer!)

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f32/...trip-3355.html
    sigpicTiempo para guzarlos..... ...enjoy every sandwich!

Re: Downtown Chicago Slide Show

Nice pics Jim. Thanks for posting. I think I saw the ADA building in there. God, I miss them....... No, wait....... Never mind.
    GJBingham
    -----------------------------------
    Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

awesome pictures I never knew these areas in Chicago and I lived here all my life I guess a boat tour is in my future, beautiful pictures ,I wished I knew you where here in August could of had pizza with me

Comment

Originally posted by MAVANO View Post
        awesome pictures I never knew these areas in Chicago and I lived here all my life I guess a boat tour is in my future, beautiful pictures ,I wished I knew you where here in August could of had pizza with me
        Mav....the architectural boat tour lasts about 2 hours and covers most of this trip...it's a fantastic boat ride...do the one at Michigan Ave that's done by the architectural society....but in the summer! It's a great trip I've done three times now! I'd do it again tomorrow, er, this summer.....
        sigpicTiempo para guzarlos..... ...enjoy every sandwich!

Comment

that sounds good let me know we'll have a pizza or more

Comment

Jim, I so enjoyed looking at your pics with more than a hint of nostalgia! I lived in Chicago (burbs) for 17 years before coming back home to Scotland 4 years ago. I took this trip many times - whenever I had visitors - so great to see Chicago in all its glory. Interesting that the skyline has already changed with the growth of the Trump Tower in place of the Sun Times building. Thanks.
            Annie
            "It's not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it's because we do not dare that things are difficult." ~ Seneca

Comment

Working...
            X