Pizza party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza party

Here I'll post some photos of the pizza day we had Wednesday...other posts in appropriate places!
    Best to you all!
    Dutch
    "Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. " Charles Mingus
    "Build at least two brick ovens...one to make all the mistakes on and the other to be just like you dreamed of!" Dutch

Re: Pizza party

And also a few more!
    "Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. " Charles Mingus
    "Build at least two brick ovens...one to make all the mistakes on and the other to be just like you dreamed of!" Dutch

Comment

Dutch, you made a huge pizza. Mine have not been as large. Did you use 300gram dough for this size?
      An excellent pizza is shared with the ones you love!

Acoma's Tuscan:
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/a...scan-2862.html

Comment

Thanks Acoma
        Our technique is improving...was a 14 ounce ball...so closer to 400 gram by my quick Mississippi math...I've stretched some even larger than that...made my own 18 inch pizza peel and then had to trim it because I forgot my oven door finished just under 18 inches(as it was planned)
        Dutch
        Originally posted by Acoma View Post
        Dutch, you made a huge pizza. Mine have not been as large. Did you use 300gram dough for this size?

Comment

Nice ash slot too!

What's your recipe for sauce Dutch? Mine is always more lumpy.
          GJBingham
          -----------------------------------
          Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

My ash slot was showing!!!!!
            My wife has a secret recipe for the sauce...in the beginning ours was chunkier so I asked her if we could do something to smooth it out a bit and she did a great job but....I am not quite sure what she does though...I'll have to see if she will share...
            Dutch
            Originally posted by gjbingham View Post
            Nice ash slot too!

What's your recipe for sauce Dutch? Mine is always more lumpy.

Comment

Working...
            X