Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Portable Forno Bravo in Boulder

Hi James
    I have been speaking to Alf Armstrong and I am setting up in Newcastle in the North East of England in the near future. Any Information, help or advice would be appreciated. The threads are great Particular Photographs of other setups, it certainly is good to learn and gain transatlantic experience. Boosts my confidence.
    Take care
    Martin

Comment

Some trendy flat breads i have been working on

Comment

Hi Martin,

You are in good hands with Alf. He is a great resource.

If you are interested, it might be good for you and Joseph to communicate directly to share his experiences. He has created a "manual" that describes the entire catering experience.

Also, I couldn't see you flatbread posting.

Let us know how it goes.
        James
        Pizza Ovens
        Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Thanks James will keep you posted

Comment

Website is up and we've begun production

Hi everyone!
            I wanted to let evryone know that our website is up for you to view:
            either link will work:
            portablewoodfiredovens.com or
            thefirewithin.biz

Also we are proud to announce that we will be shipping our newest trailer the Concessionaire on April 1st to our 2 newest clients, one in Georgia and the other in NY.

If you are considering getting into wood fired catering or concessioning before the summer season you will need to contact us shortly to reserve space in production.

Feel free to contact us at either:
            thefirewithin@fornobravo.com
            or info@thefirewithin.biz

Here's to a quick start to spring.
            Joseph Pergolizzi

Comment

The Warm Coal Business Wood Fired Oven Catering Manual

For all of you who have sent in emails requesting it, it's here and it's done.

Packed with close to 100 pages of invaluable business advice on how to start a business, financial templates, scheduling worksheets, equipment check lists and more! Suggested menu's, recipes and food supplier resources, tips on how to use your Forno Bravo wood fired oven and dozens of ways to market and promote your business. We give you clear steps to getting started today

You purchase it in the Forno Bravo store:
              http://www.fornobravo.com/store/Trai...p-1-c-260.html

As usual feel free to contact us with any further questions you may have.
              Joseph Pergolizzi
              The Fire Within LLC

Comment

Joseph,

Congratulations. Cover looks splendid. And, yes, I'm still working on it.

Jim
                "Made are tools, and born are hands"--William Blake, 1757-1827

Comment

Already ordered one! The trailer is next.

Jay

Comment

Have another look at The Warm Coal Catering & Concessioning Manual

Greetings wood fired oven users,
                    Get a closer look at what's inside and download a Free chapter for a limited time:
                    http://thefirewithin.biz/The%20Manual.html

You can purchase it here:
                    http://www.fornobravo.com/store/Trai...p-1-c-260.html

The Manual is over 100 pages of practical get started today business advice. Find out the 4 signifigant reasons why this business model has more potential than almost any other portable concession and catering business that's operating today.

You also get a workbook that contains recipes, charts, diagrams and templates. AND you will also get a Legal & licensing Folio that goes over exactly what documents you'll need to operate this business.

Contact us with any further questions at
                    info@thefirewithin.biz
                    or
                    thefirewithin@fornobravo.com

Warmly,
                    Joseph

PS: Stay tuned to our website as we will be posting New images of our latest trailers that will be coming off production later this month!

Comment

Typo?

should there be an "n between the "a" and "d"?

"the Appendix ad in the Legal"

How about this one
                      "How to proper distinguish a fire in a food appliance." This must be a rating system;-)
                      I bet it is ext instead of dist

a missing " ' " for there are instead of "THERE"
                      "•NEVER TRAVEL WHILE THERE ANY LIT COALS REMAINING IN THE OVEN."

I should let my Engligh Prof hit this one I think an "it" will amke this flow...
                      "If you begin building large fires in your oven right way, you could compromise your oven’s longevity and ability to cook well, can lead to cracks and even cause damage."

Nice sample easy to read
                      Last edited by jengineer; 03-06-2007, 03:50 PM. Reason: extinguishing features

Comment

Thanks J,
                        -When you leave a Chef responsible for downloading the files strange things happen -(like the wrong unedited files get downloaded)
                        Thanks again and was "amke" in your email on purpose? Birds of a feather....
                        Spell check is as mechanical as a gas stove.
                        TFW

Comment

Not on purpose at all, What my brain tells my fingers to hit does not always come out the way it should. Either that or the keys on the keyboard are in the wrong place. That and I generally type my notes on the board rather than typing them in a program that checks for spelling and then copying that over to the board. I don't use the check for grammatical errors because if I did every sentence would be in red. Most of my go-backs are for bad typing skills.

Comment

Any idea when the website will be up?

Comment

New website

Our new website showcasing our new trailers will be up shortly, we're working hard to get it up within the next week or so. In the meantime feel free to drop us a line with any specific questions.
                              Thanks Stuart for your inquiry.
                              Joseph Pergolizzi
                              info@thefirewithin.biz

Comment

Can't wait!
                                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal." -Mike Ditka
                                [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X