Clear All

Re: 30K postings

I wasn't watching. Who won??
    James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Now the question is who is the winner of said 5 pack?
      "Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. " Charles Mingus
      "Build at least two brick ovens...one to make all the mistakes on and the other to be just like you dreamed of!" Dutch

Comment

My last was the "before" picture of our building it was close I think but I don't know?
        Dutch
        "Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. " Charles Mingus
        "Build at least two brick ovens...one to make all the mistakes on and the other to be just like you dreamed of!" Dutch

Comment

Yikes, we need a better method of tracking this. I looked up after a posting and saw 30,004.

If you think it was you, let us know.
          James
          Pizza Ovens
          Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

I'm not too bashful to say that I think it was me.
            Mike - Saginaw, MI

Picasa Web Album
            My oven build thread

Comment

When I reloaded the forum page after my picture post it said 30,001 so....maybe?

Comment

That was almost as much fun as EBAY

....just send me the buckshot!

Sharing life's positives and loving the slow food lane

Comment

If there is anyone gathered here today who has cause to say why mfiore and a 5-pack of Molino Caputo Tipo 00 pizza flour should not be joined, speak now, or forever hold your peace.

James
                  Pizza Ovens
                  Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Dutch,

Do you think you were 30,000, or 30,001? :-)

James
                    Pizza Ovens
                    Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Okay, I guess we'll need a new poll now to resolve that one.....
                      Sharing life's positives and loving the slow food lane

Comment

Well now that is a tough question...I posted and then reloaded the page to see the 30,001...let me look at some post times

Comment

Well here is what I think...I think my post on the bun warmer topic at 5:43 was 997...there were two posts at 5:44 by mfiore and carl...998 and 999...then yours and mine(with the photo)at 5:45...30000 and 30001...not necessarily in that order...that is the best I can figure from those members who are still online
                          Best
                          Dutch
                          P.S. I very well could have missed a post somewhere
                          Last edited by Dutchoven; 04-25-2008, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Send em both some flour James!

I think we ran into this prob at 20k postings.

But from reviewing Dutch's, post on the timing of everyone's post, ... it looks like you won James!@
                            My thread:
                            http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/d...ress-2476.html
                            My costs:
                            http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...Xr0fvgxuh4s7Hw
                            My pics:
                            http://picasaweb.google.com/dawatsonator

Comment

Sold. Dutch and mfiore can share the honor (if that's what you would call it!) and we will send you both a 5-pack.

Could you do me a favor, and send your mailing address and phone # (for FedEx) to info at fornobravo dot com. That will remind us to send you the prize.

Thanks everyone for making this so much fun. Frances, the winner posted at roughly 3:45PM PST, or well past midnight in Europe. Sorry about that.

James
                              Pizza Ovens
                              Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

I would definitely call it an honor...James thanks for hosting such a great forum...I will make every attempt to be online when we reach 40K and I will be the designated post watcher if it is possible and if we need it
                                Thanks again to James and all the members!!!
                                Dutch

Comment

Working...
                                X