Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures

Hi,

I am getting this message "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page" when I touch on the word "photos" beside the photos. It used to open to all the photos in the post which was great because I could get to where I needed to be when searching for specific information.

What be happening?

Thanks,
    Apaulo13

How about a specific link to a page with pics that you are having problems with so we can check it out.
    Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Thanks, These 2: Pros and cons of two different style pizza ovens and BA's Dome! Let the games Begin!

Might have been a couple more but I don't remember which. Sorry for the differ font sizes, using my iPad and I can't find where to change them so if I cut and paste the size stays.

Comment

I'll have to do a search for those when I break for lunch and get back to the desk top.
        Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Can you see a thumbnail(s) of the pic(s) beside the word photos? If so try clicking it(them). I personally am not having a problem with the pics on those pages using my desk top or the iphone.

Edit: I just reread you post. I'm not sure what's going on there. When I click on the word photos, it opens all of them up for me.
          Last edited by Gulf; 08-07-2017, 03:52 PM.

Comment

I logged out for a moment and went back to those pages to search as a visitor. I got that "not authorized" message you are getting. Could you have been logged out at the time you were having problems?

Comment

No, it's working on other threads. So I'm not sure why, those ones still don't work for me.

Thanks for you help though.

Comment

I see what you mean. I logged in under an alias username which has no moderator privileges that I use for tests. I got exactly the same results as you on those threads and found that it worked fine on others. It is still a mystery?
                Last edited by Gulf; 08-08-2017, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Found another one that doesn't work for me.

https://community.fornobravo.com/for...bob-s-42-build

Comment

And another....

https://community.fornobravo.com/for...eehive-in-utah

Comment

Hi Apaulo, I get the same message when I click on "Photos". However, normally when I am viewing in click on the actual thumbnail (red arrow below), I get the image in a overlay (second image). To close, & go back to the thread, you click the "X" in the top right corner.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	forum image.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	400406
                      Hope this helps,
                      David

Click image for larger version

Name:	forum image 2.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	265.9 KB
ID:	400407