X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Post Approval

Hi ya'll,

I'm just wanting to explain the "First Post Approval" element of the forum. The forum is fairley well automated. However, to help guard against SPAM, a new member's first post (on the open forum) will not appear until a moderator has screened and approved it manually. Depending on the word count, it may take a couple of manually approved posts to get the forum's automation to recognize the new member as a safe poster. First post approval can take from a few minutes to sometimes a few hours. Consequently, Visitor and Private Messaging are enabled automatically only after the first post approval requirement has been met. After that you will have full use of the forum .
    Last edited by Gulf; 07-21-2019, 02:03 PM.
    Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Well, I definitely saw THIS too late! Thanks!

Comment

Thank you for this information.

Comment

I am building a wfo and I have found great information on this sight. I have several questions regarding the use of the dome spreadsheets.

Comment

Is there a way for us to know when our first post has been approved? Is an automated message sent to our inbox?

Comment

No automated messaging that I am aware of. But, your posts should appear normal now. You now have full use of the forum.
            Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Good, yes I saw this too late! Sorry for that, hope my 3 repeated posts will be weeded out and only 1 allowed to be posted.
              My build: https://community.fornobravo.com/for...ress-of-buildi

Comment

May I please be allowed to post

Comment

Glad to have read it before posting

Comment

The new upgrade to the forum appears to have automated the process. First post approval by a moderator may no longer be necessary. If this is so, we will close this thread to avoid further confusion. Alex_FB

EDIT: The forum still requires a first post approval by a moderator.
                    Last edited by Gulf; 04-03-2020, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Thank you Gulf, for the heads up on this information. I've been researching and gleaning information, tips and ideas from this forum for many months. I look forward to having access to post questions on the forum in the hope I may get answers from some of its experienced and very talented members.
                      Regards,
                      Lance.
                      My 40" Pompeii Style Oven build
                      https://photos.app.goo.gl/UAjwiN8wKfvSJVG67

Comment

Greetings Moderators,

First, thanks to all the forum members. Whether you are aware or not, I've read and viewed many of your posts.
                        Beside my 'day job' I also produce, import and sell olive oil. Not too far off topic here.
                        Would adding a website link to my signature be considered spam? If so not a problem.

-George Colletti aka 'Mongo (like pizza)'
                        - George

My Build
                        https://community.fornobravo.com/for...mente-ca-build

Comment

Would adding a website link to my signature be considered spam?
                          Probably so George, imo. I will wait on Russell's UtahBeehiver's opinion. But, there is the Barter, Trade and Sell forum that is open to all trusted members like yourself. I think that you could post it there and bump it from time to time .
                          Last edited by Gulf; 04-22-2020, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Making my first post for first post approval. Thanks

Comment

A moderator can approve a first post of any length. But, the forum interlocks require a certain number of words to satisfy the security measures that are in place. I’m not sure how many words that is. So, it will probably take another post to get you in. How about an introduction in the Introductions forum? That should get you to the full use of the forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X