• Show
Clear All

• Hamilton
    replied
    Good to see you here as well Beehiver

Leave a comment:

• Hamilton
    replied
    Thank you Sir and it is good to see you responding. I've been looking at quite a few post here lately and you seem to be quite experienced and involved. I may have to have one of my kids, or grand kids help me out with the photo part but I will get there.

Leave a comment:

• UtahBeehiver
    replied
    Roughly 1.25 mg max per photo with 5 mg total per post.

Leave a comment:

• Gulf
    replied
    Hi Duane,

Welcome to the forum. I'm not familiar with Apple computers but, it should have a program to resize the photos. If not, you will need to download a photo editing program. There are some free programs available. But, I would only use them to resize and save back to my computer before uploading them to the site. I use Google Photos for my Web Album. When adding a photo directly to the forum from my iPhone, I use this workaround: I send the pic to my email account. When sending, it gives me the option to resize. I then select the "large" instead of the "full size" option. Hopefully someone with a Macbook Pro will also respond.

Hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• Hamilton
    started a topic Duane's 42" Build

Duane's 42" Build

Hey guys, just cleared the entry arch and want to share with some that might get it. This is my first post and would like to be able to share pics but when I try to pull something from my album I just get error messages, files are to big and what have you. Using a MacBook Pro but obviously don't what I am doing.
    Can you help me?

Working...
X