My new Primavera 70! Cooking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Primavera 70! Cooking

The first thing we made was a rosemary flatbread, the floor was about 700 degrees. Followed with pizza blanco and then fresh cherry tomatoes and pepperoni. I used Peter Reinhart's Napolitano dough recipe. It was all very special.

The tools laying about were a problem for me, so when we saw this milk can at a barn sale we splurged and spent $15. Drilled a drain hole in it, it works great.

Thanks for all the great inspiration on this forum, I hope my little contribution here helps.

Re: My new Primavera 70! Cooking

Thanks for sharing and congrats. Keep the posts coming.

Texman
    Texman Kitchen
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/t...ild-17324.html

Comment

Originally posted by DavisI View Post
      The first thing we made was a rosemary flatbread

The tools laying about were a problem for me, so when we saw this milk can at a barn sale we splurged and spent $15. Drilled a drain hole in it, it works great.
      SWMBO has to have rosemary flatbread at almost every pizza bake. Good choice.

$15 is splurging....WOW! Get yourself some 1.5" and or 2" PVC pipe and put several of them into the milk can to fill it up, if packed properly they will give you lots of holes to put your tools in and they will stand up straight.
      And you can cut them short enough so that you will not see them down inside the can.

Great idea using a milk can for your tools BTW.
      Last edited by mrchipster; 09-04-2013, 11:36 AM.
      Chip

Comment

Love the milk can & that view!

Comment

Originally posted by mrchipster View Post
          SWMBO has to have rosemary flatbread at almost every pizza bake. Good choice.

$15 is splurging....WOW! Get yourself some 1.5" and or 2" PVC pipe and put several of them into the milk can to fill it up, if packed properly they will give you lots of holes to put your tools in and they will stand up straight.
          And you can cut them short enough so that you will not see them down inside the can.

Great idea using a milk can for your tools BTW.
          Thanks for the PVC idea, I will definitely get that done!

Comment

Congrats! The pizzas look great! I'm really jealous of the view though! That's a nice home for that oven!

Comment

Working...
            X