Hello from Quebec!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Quebec!

Nice place you folks have here. I've been lurking for a while and reading up on all things pizza oven.
    So much information and so many beautiful builds.

I'm in the planning stages, getting ready for a spring 2022 build.
    My build will be unique in that I need it to be fourteen feet off the ground!

That alone should pique some interest

Any how, hello everyone from a new guy with grand ambitions.

3.14 aka pi (3.1416)

Welcome to the forum community Pi! There have been several builds here that are adjacent to an elevated deck. The major problems of course are creating a stable base for the top heavy "tower" (that I assume will be next to or attached to an existing structure/platform) & access to your wood supply. We'll all be interested in what you design & build. Remember to air your plans here for input & advice/suggestions-lots of engineers & experience in the forum.Also take & post lots of pictures for your build postings.
    Mike Stansbury - The Traveling Loafer
    Roseburg, Oregon

FB Forum: The Dragonfly Den build thread
    Available only if you're logged in = FB Photo Albums-Select media tab on profile
    Blog: http://thetravelingloafer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.
      Good to know that I'm not the only one to attempt a tower build. I haven't come across one in the builds section yet, and I've looked at quite a few.
      The oven will need to be free standing next to my elevated deck. More details to come in a 'build' thread.

I'll dig a little deeper in the documented builds.
      3.14 aka pi (3.1416)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	copy copy.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	229.9 KB
ID:	443712 here's one with some funky tile work and a great mosaic of Positano
        Last edited by david s; 12-21-2021, 01:09 PM.
        Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

14' above grade!. I would probably be thinking about designing a dumbwaiter inside that tower
          Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Welcome from New Zealand!
            My 42" build: https://community.fornobravo.com/for...ld-new-zealand
            My oven drawings: My oven drawings - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Comment

Working...
            X