first build planning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first build planning

Hey everyone, I'm Jack and I'm on the Big Island of Hawaii. We are building an outside kitchen at our church and thought a pizza oven would be a great addition. Looking forward to exploring this site and getting help and getting to know everyone. Thanks

Welcome aboard!
    My 42" build: https://community.fornobravo.com/for...ld-new-zealand
    My oven drawings: My oven drawings - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Comment

Hi Jack, and welcome!

The best and only place to start is here:
      Through our Pompeii series of ovens, Forno Bravo offers several pizza oven plans for building your own. See how to build an Italian brick oven right here!

Comment

Also, check out the Resources page and the Forno Bravo youtube channel. of the forum. There are lots of great info there for someone learning about WFO's. But, before all that, download the free plans from Forno Bravo. They are not all inclusive and some improvements have been devised but, you will gain a great insight into the materials and methods used to build a very efficient WFO. After that follow some of the build threads on the forum. There is a wealth of knowledge here for you.

Edit: And before you get too far along, start a build thread. A lot of the planning questions and replies will help keep everyone on the same page when following your build thread.
        Last edited by Gulf; 01-24-2022, 06:32 PM.
        Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Working...
        X