Hello from Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Texas

I am hoping to fulfill a very long term dream of mine by FINALLY having a wood burning oven in my yard. I do have a history with wood burning ovens, 2 of my 'foodie' friends had them and so parties tended to gather at their houses ;-) and I got to cook in these ovens many times.

Fast forward a few *ahem* years, and now I live in Austin TX. We are working on landscaping the back yard and lo & behold my dream just might be materializing.

At this point I'm looking seriously at the Primavera70, because... neither me or my hubs are 'builders' and really don't want to take this task on.

The only problem I can see is the height of the stand it comes with. It will make the floor of the oven roughly counter height, which for me is way too low. The ovens I used in the past were roughly oven floor = chest height, so closer to 46 inches. Does Forno Bravo make taller stands? Or are we doomed to build some sort of stand for the oven to sit upon, if we want it that high? All the late night googling I did yesterday turned up nothing as far as pre-fab stands that are taller than counter height.

Thanks! Looking forward to this ride :-)

Welcome to the forum.
    My 42" build: https://community.fornobravo.com/for...ld-new-zealand
    My oven drawings: My oven drawings - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Comment

Working...
    X