• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocco95
    replied
    Re: Hello all from Ontario, Canada

Originally posted by Breven View Post
    Welcome to the club Rocco. I think you'll find everything you need to get you through your build right here on FB. From experience I can tell you that I had little experience with concrete, no experience with block or brick and with the information and advice here...managed to get it done. Be sure to take lots of pictures as you go through the process and search the forums anytime you have a question...you can bet you'll find the answers here!
    Hi Breven,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I do enjoy working on construction projects and have experience in concrete forming, pouring and finishing. But this project will be my first solo attempt in masonry. I will be relying on the forum's expertise on questions. Right now I am trying to finalize the oven location and position in my garden.

Rocco

Leave a comment:

• christo
    replied

Hi Rocco!

We have several members from Canada and the Ontario area, too.

Don't forget to down load the Pompei oven PDF in the Forno Bravo store area, there is a wealth of free information there!

Go ahead and get your digital camera and start mixing concrete!

Christo

Leave a comment:

• Breven
    replied

Welcome to the club Rocco. I think you'll find everything you need to get you through your build right here on FB. From experience I can tell you that I had little experience with concrete, no experience with block or brick and with the information and advice here...managed to get it done. Be sure to take lots of pictures as you go through the process and search the forums anytime you have a question...you can bet you'll find the answers here!

Leave a comment:

• Rocco95
    started a topic Hello all from Ontario, Canada

Hello all from Ontario, Canada

For years I have thought about adding a wood burning oven in my garden. When I came across this site a few days ago, the whole community has inspired me to bring my dream to reality. The community is so informative and brings a wealth of knowledge in assisting other community members.
    Happy to be a member.

Rocco
Working...
X