Equipment needed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave T View Post
    Yes, I have the settings correct in user settings. And the emails are not getting marked as junk. I also just bought the wfo ebook, and nothing happened. It redirected to a page that said "page not found".
    Dave T.

If you contact us, we will usually send you the PDF through out ticket system if an eBook order fails.

The Page Not Found error doesn't mean the order didn't go through, it means the store sent you to the wrong URL, it should be a Thank you for your order page.

I will have our IT people look at it.

However, you still should have received an email receipt with the download link. Sometimes outside the US / Canada, the link doesn't work depending on the host country settings.

I suggest you check your inbox and if that doesn't work, use the Contact form below as Gulf suggested and one of our staff will send it manually.

Tim
    Forno Bravo

Comment

Gulf is right. Please email us here: ​https://www.fornobravo.com/contact-us/

Thank you!

Comment

So I'm reading the WFO pizza ebook, and it says a copper brush should have come with my oven. I didn't get one, should I have?

Comment

• admin
          admin commented
          Editing a comment
          Dave,

We no longer provide tools with the ovens. The eBook was written when Forno Bravo was still an importer.

Our pricing strategy has changed. Many competitors provide free tools with their ovens, but less components required to complete an installation.

We prefer to provide extra installation materials like floor insulation, mortar, stove pipe for flu, etc.

This way, you know exactly what you are paying for and make informed decisions about your accessories, rather than paying for them in your oven price and then replacing them if you don't like them.

If you are interested in the copper brush, we do sell them.

https://www.fornobravo.com/store/copper-oven-brush/

Tim

I have a copper bristle brush. But, I don't want it in my oven. These links may all be urban legends, but they have my attention!
        Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Joe, what do you use to brush your oven floor?
          George

See my build thread here.

See my build album here.

Comment

George,
            I picked up a natural bristle brush like the one pictured below. But, I have found that I rarely need to brush the floor. I use a technique that Karangi Dude shared with us. For pizza, I just rake the coals to the side and use my aluminum peel like a fly swatter. Just few swats on the floor, where I intend to place the pie, cleans it up nicely. Same thing for cleaning the oven out for bread. I rake most of the ash out and then swat the floor a few times. With the draw of the oven, all that fine ash goes up the flue .

Edit: I use a straw whisk broom to clean up the entry.

Last edited by Gulf; 10-02-2015, 06:15 AM.
            Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Check out "The Art of Wood Fired Cooking". It's a good place to start on how to manage your oven and if you click through to the google book excerpt there is a guide to the tools you need on page 20

https://books.google.com/books/about...d=bP22ew153TYC
              My build progress
              My WFO Journal on Facebook
              My dome spreadsheet calculator

Comment

Working...
              X