X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pointing finally done used white cement to get yellow cement colour

Comment

• Comment

• Another job jobbed will fill expansion joint between granite countertops and oven floor.

Comment

• Used heat resistant silicone to attach stainless steel cable ties to hold insulation in place later.

Comment

• Comment

• Will seal roof tomorrow then fix chimney then start on grill and pizza oven double glassed door.Will eventually make two doors one super insulated one double glassed rebax ceramic glass

Comment

• Comment

• Will use drill to clean and restore old range doors photos tomorrow

Comment

• I was wondering how you were getting on! Front arch looks great in those rustic bricks

What are you planning to finish the dome with? Render?

Comment

• Not sure either plain render or I've got some very nice glass mosaic tiles will post pics soon boss have you completed your chimney.

Comment

• The chimney inches its way to the finish line - hopefully by the end of the week

Comment

• Good to hear boss my chimney completed now I've welded up 3 400x400 8mm thick stainless rod grills one I'll add feet to to use in oven to grill Tuscan style.had to core drill through engineering bricks for a 3 inch stainless smoker pipe the idea to funnel smoke from my range oven up to Argentine grill area .I'll post photos if any American smokers have any tips for my design I'd b grateful

Comment

• Comment

• Old range came up ok used firecement to fix it in place used fire bricks on floor and 25 mm slithers on side welded up some 8mm bar for shelves and a 3" bit of pipe for a chimney exhaust with a detachable end so I have the option to direct the smoke from lower oven to to grill area.used more bar to make a grill for the pizza oven.I had some scrap stainless plate so welded it up to make a ash pan, rake, pan hook, and a hockey stick for fire log ember management.Will make wooden handles for ends and a sliding handle for the middle of each.
                              Glass came today so I'll get on to building glass pizza door this week gonna use glass either side of grill 12 mm log cage the idea to stop fat spitting when I'm using spit.
                              Last edited by Bauldy 2; 06-12-2017, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X