High Hydration Dough video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: High Hydration Dough video

that is some good looking "last minute" pizza.....

Comment

And now there is a little brisket in there, laying on a bed of onions, potatos and poblanos. I left the door off to get it down to 350, then put the brisket in (with the door off still) untill it drops to 250, then I will door it up. About 4 hours should do it. The beans go in for the last 2 hours.

Comment

I removed the tinfoil put the beans in and doored it up. another hour or so should do it.

Comment

Thanks' TScar,
          I love beer bread but, haven't thought about using a variant of it for pizza dough. I had to google "pablanos" but, I can never get enough ideas on brisket. I will try both .

Thanks again.
          Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

I scared it with the knife and it fell into slices.

Comment

Originally posted by Tscarborough View Post
              Crappy production values, that is what I get for doing it at night. It does at least show how I abuse the dough.

Drunken Dough - YouTube
              I love your dough handling techniques...really good...

Comment

Originally posted by Tscarborough View Post
                Crappy production values, that is what I get for doing it at night. It does at least show how I abuse the dough.

Drunken Dough - YouTube
                Thanks for posting the video. I made the dough using a Kitchenaid mixer. It was the best dough I've made yet. I used Gold Medal Better for Bread and Bob's Red Mill Semolina flour since that is what was available at the local grocery store.

Kurt

Comment

Working...
                X