Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beers are the necessary tools..hehe..

Comment

Your updated version looks great George. For a long time, I was also planning to come up with something like this. But I was confused. Even though I tried to DIY some small works, I wasn't satisfied. As I don't want to waste my time and money again doing it, I am finally quoting a contract with an outdoor kitchen designer in Calgary. My wife always wanted an outdoor space with a small dining area for weekend get together with her friends. For the past few months, she is pestering me for this. She has got very ambitious plans- a fireplace, Gourmet grill, lot of items on her list. What I need to ask is about the possible color trends. Do you guys have any suggestion?
      Last edited by Bill Angelo; 07-21-2017, 12:10 AM.

Comment

I just saw this and would have suggest placing the sink further away from the oven to get more contiguous working space. Looks like you're committed now though!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Angelo View Post
          Your updated version looks great George. For a long time, I was also planning to come up with something like this. But I was confused. Even though I tried to DIY some small works, I wasn't satisfied. As I don't want to waste my time and money again doing it, I am finally quoting a contract with an outdoor kitchen designer in Calgary. My wife always wanted an outdoor space with a small dining area for weekend get together with her friends. For the past few months, she is pestering me for this. She has got very ambitious plans- a fireplace, Gourmet grill, lot of items on her list. What I need to ask is about the possible color trends. Do you guys have any suggestion?
          Thanks Bill!
          It is nice for dining area and better for pizza party..hehehe!

Comment

update!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210724_203505.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	568.7 KB
ID:	440361
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210724_204832.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	966.1 KB
ID:	440360

Comment

Looking super!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Angelo View Post
                Thanks!
                Will be good idea for an outdoor kitchen design.
                As for colour trends,i love grey and dark colours with white bench or another color with high contrast against dark colours.

Comment

Working...
                X