Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I use my existing propane grill to build into an outdoor kitchen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I use my existing propane grill to build into an outdoor kitchen?

I have a $500 grill and don't want to spend more now that I'm building my own outdoor kitchen. Also planning on making a charcoal grill too. Not sure what to do there either, but initial design will have a metal stud design with treated 4x4 corners concreted in the ground.
    kitchen faucets

Re: Can I use my existing propane grill to build into an outdoor kitchen?

You sure can! That is exactly what I did with mine.

Mine was a 3 unit job - I took it apart and set it into my kitchen. If you have any more questions I'm happy to help. Pics always help illustrate any problems.

Welcome! and good luck!

Christo
    My oven progress -
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/c...cina-1227.html
    sigpic

Comment

Make sure the area under the grill is open to the air so that propane (which is heavier than air) cannot pool there.

Comment

You certainly can, but the question is should you? If you spending all that time and effort on building an outdoor kitchen, do you want to put in an old gas grill. That's the way I started out too, but after everything else escallated, I just couldn't use that old grill.

Actually I took apart the doors to make my oven door

Comment

Originally posted by Fairview WFO View Post
          You certainly can, but the question is should you? If you spending all that time and effort on building an outdoor kitchen, do you want to put in an old gas grill. That's the way I started out too, but after everything else escallated, I just couldn't use that old grill.

Actually I took apart the doors to make my oven door

I also think so.
          Watch Salt Online Free

Comment

Working...
          X