Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resource: How to Choose the Right Pizza Oven for Your Restaurant

Restaurant owners!

You probably saw the news that we've announced two new commercial ovens ?*the Professionale and Modena2G series. (You can read more about them in the November 2010 Wood-Fired Newsletter.)

We know you have a number of choices in the market, and that it can be difficult deciding which commercial pizza oven is right for your restaurant. To help your decision-making process, we've created a fun new "comparison tool":

How to Choose the Right Pizza Oven for Your Restaurant

We hope this is helpful!

Re: Resource: How to Choose the Right Pizza Oven for Your Restaurant

nevermind...
    Last edited by JoeyVelderrain; 08-25-2011, 06:56 PM.

Comment

HI Joey,

It's Heidi from Forno Bravo, we will be emailing you a quote for our Modena2G and some more information on the oven shortly.

Thanks,
      Heidi

Comment

do you have a plan for a larger commercial oven i love your plans for the 42 inch but i need something along the lines of a 52 inch is there a math formula to work out the opening and ceiling hight verses the inside diameter and one for calculating how many bricks to buy i need some help please and the boys from the uk know nothing about brick ovens only cast ones

Comment

thanks for all the replys lol never mind i have got 450 bricks and will just have to wing it myself

Comment

Working...
          X