The New Napoli Oven Is Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Napoli Oven Is Here!

We?re happy to announce the latest addition to the Forno Bravo family of ovens: the Napoli! This is a fully assembled, fully insulated, wood-fired commercial oven, finished with a tiled Igloo enclosure ? just like a traditional Naples oven.

The production crew affectionately calls the Napoli ?The Beast.? Indeed, it is big and heavy ... but it bakes amazing pizza and looks great!

The Napoli is available in two sizes:
    • 120 (48") for six pizzas at a time, or about 60/hour
    • 140 (56") for 10 pizzas at a time, or about 100/hour

More Napoli details:
    • Low dome design for baking authentic Pizza Napoletana in 90 seconds (or less) at 800?F+
    • Great choice for pizzerias looking for VPN certification, or any restaurant that wants to make a great artisan pizza
    • Traditional center chimney, where the oven vent is pulled back over the oven dome and then up through the center top of the enclosure
    • All ready to go: just set the Napoli in place on a metal or concrete block stand, and light the fire
    • Priced very aggressively

We'll be posting more on FornoBravo.com very soon, including ordering information. In the meantime, if you have questions, please e-mail us at info@fornobravo.com.

Re: The New Napoli Oven Is Here!

Awesome James. Are you importing the oven or is it made in Marina?
    Check out my pictures here:
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

The really big questions, if it's for restaurants, does it have the proper certifications?
      My oven (for now):
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f43/...ven-14269.html

Comment

@Tman1: Yes! The Napoli does have the proper certifications: UL737, UL2162, ANSIZ-83b and NSF. (It is an assembled Modena2G.)

More on certifications here: UL-Certified Pizza Ovens
        More on the Napoli coming soon to FornoBravo.com.

Comment

Hi guys,

James here. I think the Napoli is one of the coolest ovens I've ever seen! :-) You have to get close to it really appreciate how big it is.

It is made in Marina, and it has all of the restaurant certifications. We can also do custom tile to match a restaurant's color scheme and name.

We're really excited about this.

James
          Pizza Ovens
          Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

I want to see it. How are the plans coming for the next open house?
            Check out my pictures here:
            http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

We are working on dates for Expo, and are looking at mid-May. We should be making an announcement in the near term.

Thanks,
              Heidi
              Forno Bravo

Comment

Nice oven, Where is the flue and how does the chimney end up in the centre?

Comment

The oven has an integral vent that extends from above the oven opening back over the oven dome -- where it connects to a chimney anchor plate.
                  James
                  Pizza Ovens
                  Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

You guys rock! I hope to have my WFO installed and running by July 19th, 2011.
                    I really like the newer commercial models you guys have been introducing this last year, it gives me several options to choose from and I am really liking the pricing too. You make it more affordable to expand my menu and work force.

Comment

I think the thing I like about the Napoli is the center chimney. I wonder if that could be incorporated in tot he pompeii build? Probably a lot more work ratcheting up the difficulty factor
                      My oven (for now):
                      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f43/...ven-14269.html

Comment

I wonder if that could be incorporated in to the pompeii build?
                        If you're building to masonry fireplace code, your vent can have two thirty degree bends. That's too shallow an angle to build it into a traditional naples style center vent dome.
                        My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

Comment

Originally posted by Tman1 View Post
                          I think the thing I like about the Napoli is the center chimney. I wonder if that could be incorporated in tot he pompeii build? Probably a lot more work ratcheting up the difficulty factor
                          I used two 45? stovepipe elbows and sculpted vermicrete around them on my pompeii build. A little extra work, but the work wasn't that difficult.
                          George

My 34" WFO build

Weber 22-OTG / Ugly Drum Smoker / 34" WFO

Comment

Working...
                          X