Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First FB WFO in India

Thanks Drake...

I'm planning to do just that... make bread and retail it if i can. Do i need to wait until the morning tho?

About the door: Do i need to fashion a door that leaves some space for air to flow inside the oven, or do i make one that i can close shut completely? If i need to leave it slightly ajar all the time, i might as well make a door with holes in it right?

guns

Comment

You don't need to wait until morning, just until the oven is 500F. That is a good temp to bake bread. Your door is only used when baking bread, and should be designed to seal the oven to retain heat (ie no holes). In fact, you should plan for a reveal or door jam in the entry-way so the door fits well against the reveal.
      Our Facebook Page:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stoneh...60738907277443

Comment

Hi Guns,

A door fits against the inner entrance to keep heat in, over night, for example, or when baking bread. Do not place a door if there is live fire in the oven. Imagine the burst of flames as fresh air enters when the door is removed.

You can make a door to fit the outside of the oven too. It should allow heat to go up the chimney. A draft door is a good example. It has a hole or sliding hatch at the bottom for air flow adjustment.

Cheers,
        Bob

Here is the link to my oven number 1 construction photos!

Here is the link to my oven number 2 construction photos!

Comment

Hi, I am planning to start a pizzeria in Erode, Tamilnadu,India. Could you please guide me how to buy a wood fired pizza oven in India?

Comment

Hello Shankarnow,

Search Google, or another search engine, for "wood fired pizza oven India". There were many suppliers in India. Also search for "pizza kitchen equipment".

Best of luck,
            Bob

Here is the link to my oven number 1 construction photos!

Here is the link to my oven number 2 construction photos!

Comment

Hi Guns,

Would you let me know if you were able to set up the wood fired pizza oven?

I am also from India. I am want to set up a wood fired pizza oven in Pune and could use some help for sure.

Thanks,
              Priyanka

Comment

Hi Guns / Priyanka,

Is there any update from your side for the oven? I am curious. I've finished an wood fired oven build with gas burner option recently in India.

Bob.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Working...
                  X