Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanderlust Pizza Gets Fired Up in an Airstream

Here's a great article on Wanderlust Pizza out of St. Louis:
    Wanderlust Pizza Gets Fired Up in an Airstream - St. Louis Restaurants and Dining - Gut Check

St. Louis' newest food truck hit the streets July 1, and it might have the most interesting set-up of any truck to date. Wanderlust Pizza owner and chef Erik Jacobs outfitted a 1973 Airstream trailer with a wood-burning pizza oven.

"Ever since I built a brick bread oven in my backyard, I've been a fanatic about live-fire cooking," says Jacobs. "When I began dreaming up how Wanderlust would take shape, I saw the food truck trend already gaining momentum. What bothered me then about the trucks was their uniformity in appearance. It's a big box with different graphics. I wanted Wanderlust to be distinct from the rest visually and gastronomically.

"I've always loved Airstreams, and the travel trailer really reinforces the vibe of the Wanderlust story -- picking up, traveling around, serving pizza and exploring the world."

Re: Wanderlust Pizza Gets Fired Up in an Airstream

Thanks for the shout-out. Our Forno Bravo oven is working well and provides us with an amazing tool to produce exceptional pizza.

Comment

Re: Wanderlust Pizza Gets Fired Up in an Airstream

Hi Eric, Right on and way to go! If you ever stream up to Minnesota, I would love to have a slice.

Comment

Working...
      X