Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Pizza oven

1. Electric
    2. Fast cooker (less than 10 minutes a pizza)
    3. Efficient
    4. Easy to clean
    5. takes little space
    6. high volume
    7. 2 ovens

I would like to spend less than $5000 on it.

What would you guys recommend based on the above information? What brands and models?

Thank you for any replies.

Re: Looking for a Pizza oven

I'm afraid that there isn't depth of experience on this forum with electric (or gas, or coal) ovens. Someone may chime in, but it's mostly a wood-fired oven site.

But ten minutes? You could produce something that looked like a pizza in ten minutes in an plain-old home oven.
    My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

Comment

Re: Looking for a Pizza oven

Don't know what you can get in Canada but, here in the US there are two companies Baker's Pride and Blodgett. They both make efficient ovens(electric and gas) that have refractory hearth floors and are available in smaller sizes. I don't know model numbers but they are called "countertop" models(some wood fired pizzerias selling pizza by the slice use them to heat up slices). Most are two deck meaning they have two stone floors each having about five inches of space above the floor. Each deck is usually large enough for one pizza of about 16 inches so I don't think they could be called high volume. Most will heat to about 600 degrees F so there should be no problem in getting you a pizza in much less than 10 minutes, I would say 4 to 5 minutes.
      Best
      Dutch
      "Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. " Charles Mingus
      "Build at least two brick ovens...one to make all the mistakes on and the other to be just like you dreamed of!" Dutch

Comment

Working...
      X