Battchief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battchief

I am looking for plans for a 62" wood fired round dome oven. Got any suggestions?

Re: Battchief

62" internal cooking surface...that will be big...first question is why so big?...somthing that size will probably require a good bit of math to expand current plans...could think about the option of a modular from FB...
    Dutch
    P.S. where in AR
    Last edited by Dutchoven; 03-07-2008, 03:58 PM. Reason: extra thought
    "Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. " Charles Mingus
    "Build at least two brick ovens...one to make all the mistakes on and the other to be just like you dreamed of!" Dutch

Comment

I am giong to put in a restaurant in a basement location and everything will be cooked in the oven, steaks, deep dish pastas, fish, and of corse pizzas.
      I live in Northwestr Arkansas about 80 miles east of Tulsa Oklahoma.

Comment

Have to see how we can help you...we have visited Eureka Springs...beautiful country over there.
        Dutch
        "Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. " Charles Mingus
        "Build at least two brick ovens...one to make all the mistakes on and the other to be just like you dreamed of!" Dutch

Comment

Eureka is a neat place. It's about 65 miles as the crow flies but w/the roads it's about an hour and 15 minutes from where I live. Our west city limits is the Oklahoma state line. Siloam Springs is the town I live in. I got the first liquor permit in Siloam since 1945 when it went DRY! There are a lot of "private clubs" in my county. I'm 30 minutes from Wal-Mart world headquarters, Tyson Chicken, JB-Hunt Trucking, lots of money around here and 111 private clubs in Benton County but I got the only one in my town of 14,000 w/a service area of at least 20,000.

Comment

In what spare time I have I am trying to come up with some ideas for you....have not forgotten...good luck with the club!
            Dutch

Comment

Working...
            X