MOBILE CAST OVEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOBILE CAST OVEN

Hi all I have been looking over the posts for some time now and have found good info. However getting BACK to it or searching for it again is another story.
    I have tried to search for Cast ovens on here and perhaps I'm doing it wrong?

Anyway I'm wanting to build a homecast oven on a trailer for commercial use. 36" is a perfect size for me.

I could use some much appreciated help with several issues. I work in Oil and Gas so I have access to some pretty cool hi temp mixes, insulation board, blankets and so on. I'm pretty much set on materials for the build, where I'm at now is some design questions.

I have read the entire build of "My Cast Refractory Oven Build" by Joey and I have to say its pretty close to what I can work with as far as basics. Wall thickness, entrance and throat all would need modifications IMO.

Rather than ask a bunch of questions that have already been answered perhaps some one can instruct me on how to better do a search on this site.? What im looking for is to find the best home cast oven design on this site. Im READY to build so any and ALL help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all
    Gino

Working...
X