Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever hear of PMQ ( "the official pizza industry magazine")?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever hear of PMQ ( "the official pizza industry magazine")?

I found it here.

PMQ's Pizza Magazine

Some fun videos of the American Pizza team. Who knew that such a thing exsisted. Lots of commercial (bulk) recipes etc. The only thing missing is a link to Forno Bravo so they can find and buy the best pizza oven on the market ( sucking up intended). I don't know if this site would be helpful to James but you never know.

Bruce
    Sharpei Diem.....Seize the wrinkle dog

Re: Ever hear of PMQ ( "the official pizza industry magazine&quot?

I have heard of it BCookie!
    It's headquartered here in Mississippi actually... the owner/editor's son is Chris Green who was one of the guys on the National team I think!
    Dutch
    Originally posted by brokencookie View Post
    I found it here.

PMQ's Pizza Magazine

Some fun videos of the American Pizza team. Who knew that such a thing exsisted. Lots of commercial (bulk) recipes etc. The only thing missing is a link to Forno Bravo so they can find and buy the best pizza oven on the market ( sucking up intended). I don't know if this site would be helpful to James but you never know.

Bruce
    "Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. " Charles Mingus
    "Build at least two brick ovens...one to make all the mistakes on and the other to be just like you dreamed of!" Dutch

Comment

Re: Ever hear of PMQ ( "the official pizza industry magazine&quot?

I noticed they have a recipe for practice dough for throwing. I think I might need to make some up. My last attempt at throwing dough was spectularly messy

Bruce
      Sharpei Diem.....Seize the wrinkle dog

Comment

Working...
      X