Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links

G'day,
    I have been looking around here for a few weeks...months now doing some research into the oven I intend to build, there is some great information and photos on here. I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to computers so I wonder if someone can help me here, I don't seem to be able to open any of the links posted in this forum, all I get is a blank page with a row of tags across the top which will not open!

Re: Links

This definately not my area, but you might want to include as much information as possible about what systems you are running on your computer. IE: Internet explorer?, Error messages? etc.
    Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

When you say links, are you referring to what is at the bottom of my post (as an example)?
      Check out my pictures here:
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

Yes Les, it seems anything I try and open that is highlighted such as that, will not open, yes Gulf good point, told you I am not that sharp!...I have internet explorer...that much I do know!

Comment

Working...
        X